Polarization

Food, ramblings, and um.. ya food.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

When In Rome

I have a "When in Rome" mentality when it comes to food. When in Rome, do as the Romans do, eat Roman food, and there better well be Romans there. Meaning, if I go to a Thai Restaurant, there better be Thai patrons in that place. Zero Thai patrons = not a high quality of food, which is about 85% correct in my experience. Also, when i am in Rome, I am having Roman food. This means, I will not be getting fish at a steak house. I go to the specialty place to have their specialty item. Ordering anything else would be a waste of time, imo (in my opinion).

Now, there are exceptions to the rule: 1. I have had their specialty before and not impressed and wish to try other things. 2. even if the Romans aren't there, it's still very good food in it's own right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home